Small Regional and Municipal Airports Private Hangars
Program Target Description:?Property and Casualty lines of coverage for aviation related accounts?
- Target Risks: ?Accounts associated with the aviation industry located both on and off of airport premises?
- Ineligible Risks: ?Risk with primary function of painting, test cell, and interior upholstery operations. No aircraft hull and liability coverage is written through this program
- Geographic: ??Nationwide and Limited Global
Why work with our program administrator
- Offer multiple risk transfer techniques designed specifically for the aviation industry
- Competitive “package” ?product offering
- 20+ years experience of underwriting unique coverage options specific to the aviation Industry
- Able to file all state and interstate financial responsibility requirements
Coverages & Limits Available:
- Admitted or Non-Admitted: ?Both
- Property – up to $100m TIV limits per location
- Automobile – Coverage up to $1M limit / pollution coverage available for fuel truck exposure?
- Premises Liability - $1M per occurrence / $2M aggregate limits. ?Can included medical, fire legal and employee benefits
- Excess Coverage up to $10M limit
- Accord application or program administrator’s ?application
- Require three years favorable loss history
- 3 years in operation or equivalent industry experience
- Driver list required with all automobile submissions
- Must have executed broker agreement with ?program administrator upon binding