Public Gas Utilities and Investor Owned Utilities Program
- Target Risks:
- Publicly owned and investor owned natural gas utilities.
- Utilities that operate peak shaving plants, propane service, and natural gas appliance sales/installation
- Water, sewer, and electrical distribution utilities can also be written in conjunction with a natural gas system
- Electric Distribution
- Natural Gas Distribution
- Natural Gas Transmission & Distribution
- Propane (subject to program guidelines)
- Sewerage Systems
- Water Supply?
- Ineligible Risks:
- Utility Risks that are not predominantly Natural Gas Distribution
- Utility Contractors?
Why work with our program administrator:
- Longevity & Experience: Over 26 years of underwriting experience with utilities
- Custom Products: Products specifically designed for publicly and investor owned natural gas utilities?
Coverages & Limits Available:
- Automobile?? - $1M combined single limit????
- Boiler and Machinery - Amount Subject
- General Liability - $1M per occurence? / $2M aggregate?
- Inland Marine - Amount Subject
- Pipeline Coverage - Amount Subject
- Property? - Amount Subject
- Public Officials Liability or D-&O?
- Railroad Protective Liability
- Umbrella? - $10M
- Available enhancements include:
- Short term pollution event coverage (including spillage of artificial odorant)
- Failure to supply - policy limit for sudden and accidental occurrence
- Failure to supply - $250,000 sublimit for property damage caused by other than sudden and accidental
- $25,000/$50,000 limit for regulator and/or odorization stations at unscheduled locations?
- Supplemental Questionnaire -? This is required with a submission and must be signed by the insured.?
- Completed ACORD applications, signed by the insured, including detailed property information to include construction, occupancy, square footage, and age.?
- 5 years of currently valued carrier loss runs?
- 3 years of DOT (PHMSA F 7100 1.1) reports?
- 3 years of leak cap reports?
- Updated driver information?
Current appointment with the program administrator or, if not, complete the following items:
- Broker Agreement
- IRS W-9
- Copy of E&O Certificate or Declaration Page
- Copy of the agency’s license per location
- Agency Profile Document
- If multiple locations, include a list and confirm ALL locations are covered under the operation’s Errors and Omissions policy?