Program Target Description:?Psychoanalysts Program?
- Target Risks:?? Professional liability/Medical Malpractice for Psychoanalysts, Psychiatrists, Psychologists, & Social Worker’s.
- Geographic:?? All 50 States- United States
Why work with our program administrator?
- Longevity & Experience. ? The program administrator has administered this program ?for over 40 years.?
- Product specialization. ?The products and coverages offered within the program have been tailored to meet the needs of mental health practitioners.
- Endorsed by three major trade associations: ?American Psychoanalytic Association, American Society of Psychoanalytic Physicians, & American Academy of Psychoanalysis & Dynamic Psychiatry.
- Claims: ? The program administrator has a dedicated claims team to assist and advocate for clients insured within the program.
Coverages & Limits Available:
- Admitted or Non-Admitted:??Both Admitted & Non-Admitted.
- All policies are written on Occurrence form liability
- Max limits of $5milllion in the aggregate/$5 million in the occurrence
- Defense outside the policy limits.
- Applicants need to be a member of an approved association or have graduated from an accredited program.
- General application/supplemental.
- 5 Year claims history---currently valued.
- Receipt of completed broker application/kit/questionnaire.
- Licensed Agent / Broker with current E&O limits of at least $2,000,000