Program Target Description:? Eligible operations include thoroughbred tracks, harness tracks, quarter horse tracks, racino gambling, simulcast facilities and off-track betting parlors.?
- Target Risks:? pari-mutuel race facilities?
- Ineligible Risks:? chariot racing, steeplechase events?
- Geographic:?? All states?
Why work with our program administrator:???
- Experienced staff dedicated exclusively to serving the pari-mutuel industry for over 20 years.?
- Active participation in industry associations and trade shows?
- In-house underwriting, loss control and claims management services?
- Premium installment plans available?
Coverages & Limits Available:?
- Admitted coverage?
- General Liability, Property, Inland Marine, Commercial Auto, Crime, Jockey Accident Medical, Event Cancellation, Excess Liability, Workers’ Compensation? (Offered outside AIG)?
- Minimum account premium: $3,500?
- Program administrator? application(s)?
- ACORD application(s)?
- Five years of loss runs?
- Facility brochure if available?
- Website URL?
- Licensed Agent / Broker?
- No prior appointment is required to submit applications; upon binding the first account, producers are required to provide proper licensing documentation and errors & omissions coverage verification.