Program Target Description:? Eligible outfitter and guide operations include: adventure/challenge ropes course facilitators; canoeing/kayaking; equine operations; hunting & fishing operations; indoor climbing gyms/centers; mountain biking; mountaineering; rafting; sailing; surfing.?
- Target Risks:?Outfitter and guide operations?
- Ineligible Risks:?adventure races; animal breeding/boarding; animal auctions; ATV rentals; dog sledding; downhill/powder skiing; dude ranches; resorts; mud runs; petting zoos; retail-only operations; rodeos; snowmobile rental; stand-alone equine operations; stand-alone portable climbing walls and bicycle rentals; steeplechase.?
- Geographic:?All states?
Why work with our program administrator:???
- Experienced staff dedicated exclusively to serving outfitters and guides for over 10 years.?
- Active participation in industry associations and trade shows?
- In-house underwriting, loss control and claims management services?
- Premium installment plans available?
Coverages & Limits Available:?
- Admitted coverage?
- General Liability, Commercial Auto, Excess Liability?
- Management must have at least three years’ experience in the industry?
- GL minimum premium:? $1,500 for water activities/ $2,500 for mountaineering and ropes courses/ $3,500 for equine exposures.?
- Program administrator? application(s)?
- ACORD application(s)?
- Three years of loss runs?
- Facility brochure if available?
- Copy of waiver & release forms?
- Website URL?
- Licensed Agent / Broker?
- No prior appointment is required to submit applications; upon binding the first account, producers are required to provide proper licensing documentation and errors & omissions coverage verification.