Program Target Description:?Professional Liability and General Liability Program for Optometrists?
- Target Risks: Individuals, firms, and employees of firms working/operating in the field of Optometry
- Ineligible Risks: Optometrists who are not properly licensed, who perform LASIK surgery, or are acting outside of their scope of practice (i.e., performing non-optometric procedures)
- Geographic: Nationwide?
Why work with our program administrator:
- Experience: 20+ years of experience in protecting healthcare professionals across 90+ specialties; Currently providing coverage for over 900,000 insured’s
- Dedication to the Healthcare industry: Strong track record in the industry, with endorsements from over 60 healthcare-related associations
- Breadth of coverage: Program covers a range of optometric services provided within each state’s defined scope of practice and allows the business owner(s), entity, and employees to be covered under a single policy
- Exceptional service capabilities: exemplary service through multiple contact centers staffed with fully-licensed support staff, risk management resources, and strong subject matter expertise
Coverages and Limits Available:
- Admitted or Non-Admitted: Admitted in nearly 50 states; Non-admitted coverage available where needed
- Professional Liability: Occurrence coverage only; Up to $2M per occurrence / $4M aggregate; Legal expenses are paid in addition to liability limit?
- Commercial General Liability: Occurrence coverage only; Up to $2M per occurrence / $4M aggregate; Includes products and completed operations??
- Program-specific application (can be obtained from program administrator)
- 3 years current loss runs
- Program administrator appointment application,?
- Licensed Agent / Broker with current E&O minimum limits of $1M per claim or occurrence