Oil and Gas Contractors Program
Program Target Description: ?Land based oil and gas contractors?
- Target Risks:?Oilfield contractors with less than $12 million in receipts, including operators, drilling, roustabout welding, wire line, acidizing, cementing, rental contractors, electricians, pumper/gaugers, can consider some trucking operations (local and intermediate), and many other classes.
- Ineligible Risks:?Manufacturing, consultants, rig erection/dismantling/transportation, wet or foreign exposures, refinery operations, waste disposal (not including salt water), pipeline construction, fracking operations, horizontal drilling, blow out preventers, and seismic vibration
- Geographic:?Nationwide- except for certain parts of Louisiana, and all of Marcellus Shale, New York, and Illinois
Why work with our program administrator??
Coverages & Limits Available:?
- Admitted or Non-Admitted: Non-admitted, except auto (admitted)
- General Liability: $1MM per occurrence / $2MM aggregate?
- Commercial Auto: $1MM combined single limit , pollution at policy limits
- Umbrella: Up to $10m of limits
- Acord application along with the applicable program supplemental application
- 5 years currently valued loss runs
- Underlying auto information
- Minimum 5 years experience in field of operations
- Resume for any insured with less than 5 years in business
- Licensed Agent / Broker?
- Completion of producer agreement
- Errors and omissions coverage