Off Road Racing
Program Target Description:?This program is designed to protect competition vehicles, spare parts, tools and equipment from physical damage losses due to fire, theft, trailer upset and most other physical damage claims.?
- Target Risks:?Professional and amateur race teams, show car operations, sanctioning bodies?
- Ineligible Risks:?Vehicles licensed or registered for public road use?
- Geographic:?All states?
Why work with our program administrator:??
- Experienced staff dedicated exclusively to serving the motorsports industry for over 60 years.?
- Active participation in industry associations and trade shows?
- In-house underwriting, loss control and claims management services?
- Premium installment plans available?
Coverages & Limits Available:?
- Admitted coverage?
- Minimum account premium: $1,000?
- Program administrator’s motorsports off-track and storage application?
- Four years of loss runs?
- Licensed Agent / Broker?
- No prior appointment is required to submit applications; upon binding the first account, producers are required to provide proper licensing documentation and errors & omissions coverage verification.