Medical Facilities Insurance Program
Program Target Description:?The insurance program is designed for insuring a wide array of medical facilities /clinics, surgical centers, medical spas.?
- Target Risks:
- Medical Facilities
- Surgical Centers
- Medical Spas
- Outpatient Clinics
- Health Care Facilities with Inpatient / Outpatient services
- Ineligible Risks:
- Nursing Homes
- Stand Alone Physician Coverage
- Health Care Staffing
- Social Services Providers
- Longevity & Experience:? Over 14 years of underwriting medical facilities
- Custom Products:? Products specifically designed for medical facilities?
Coverages & Limits Available:
- Auto including Non Owned & Hired Auto limits - $1M
- Building & Personal Property -? $1,000 up to $1M
- Property Extension Endorsement
- Business Interruption
- General Liability -? $3M limit available
- Professional Liability -? $1M limit
- Directors' & Officers' Liability
- Inland Marine
- Umbrella -? $1M per occurrence / $1M aggregate to $10M per occurrence / $10M aggregate
- Workers' Compensation (provided through another carrier)?
- Supplemental Application?
- Surgery Center or?
- Non-Surgery Center?
- 5 year company loss runs
- Financial Statements
Current appointment with the program administrator or, if not, complete the following items:?
- Broker Agreement
- IRS W-9
- Copy of E&O Certificate or Declaration Page
- Copy of the agency’s license per location
- Agency Profile Document
- If multiple locations, include a list and confirm ALL locations are covered under the operation’s Errors and Omissions policy