Medical Equipment Provider Insurance Program
Program Target Description:?The insurance program designed exclusively for medical equipment providers.
- Target Risks:
- Home Infusion Therapy?
- Medical Equipment Providers including Retail Sales & Rentals?
- Pharmacies - Closed Shop?
- Drug Distributors?
- Equipment Distributors
- Ineligible Risks:
- Mail Order Pharmacies?
- Automobile Installation / Alteration Companies?
- Stair Glide Installations?
- Repair of Other’s Used DME for Resale?
- Wholesale Compounding Risks
Why work with our program administrator?
- Industry Expertise: Over 22 years of underwriting medical equipment providers?
- Custom Products: Products specifically designed medical equipment providers
Coverages & Limits Available:?
- Auto including Non Owned & Hired Auto - $1M?
- Building & Personal Property - $1,000 up to $1M?
- Equipment Breakdown?
- General Liability - $3M Limit?
- General Liability Incidental Professional Liability Endorsement?
- Professional Liability - $1M Per Occurrence?
- Directors' & Officers' Liability?
- Employment Practices Liability?
- Inland Marine?
- Occurrence or Claims Made Forms?
- Umbrella - $1M Per Occurrence /$1M Aggregate to $10M Per Occurrence /$10M Aggregate?
- Workers' Compensation (provided by another carrier)?
- Program Administrator’s? Application?
- 5-year current valued loss runs?
Current Appointment with the programs administrator? or, if not, complete the following items:
- Broker Agreement?
- IRS W-9?
- Copy of E&O Certificate or Declaration Page?
- Copy of the agency’s license per location?
- Agency Profile Document?
- If multiple locations, include a list and confirm ALL locations are covered under the operation’s Errors and Omissions policy