Program Target Description:??Home Inspectors Professional Liability Program
Program Target: ?
- Target Risks:?? Home inspectors, predominantly residential (not more than 25% commercial). ?Will consider new ventures with adequate building construction experience; also energy auditors/raters.
- Ineligible Risks:??Insureds performing code inspections, wind mitigation inspections.
- Geographic:?? All states.
Why work with our program administrator:
- More than 20 years of experience in the real estate professional liability field. ?
- Service! ?48-hour turnaround on inquiries, quotes (assuming completed application), policy issuance.
- Service with a human touch—
Coverages & Limits Available:
- Admitted or Non-Admitted: ?Non-Admitted
- Professional Liability – Limits from $100,000 to $1,000,000. ?Extension of coverage for disciplinary matters.
- Optional Coverage Endorsements – Carbon Monoxide; Wood Destroying Organisms (termite and others); Radon or Natural Gases; Swimming Pool, Hot Tub or Spas; Lead or Lead By-Products; Septic and Water Purification Testing; Premises Liability (during performance of a home inspection); Additional Insured – Grantor of Franchise); Personal Identity Coverage.
- Program specific application and claim supplement, if applicable.
- Copies of licenses, if licensed by state.
- Copy of pre-inspection agreement.
- Currently valued loss runs, if prior coverage.
- Resume or experience summary for new ventures.
- Program administrator producer form.
- Licenses in jurisdictions where broker operates.
- Proof of errors and omissions insurance (minimum limit $1,000,000)