Ground Water Industry
Program Target Description:?The insurance program is designed the ground water industry.?
- Target Risks:
- Water Well Contractors (55% of their payroll)?must include water well drilling. The following general liability classification and SIC/NAIC codes must apply:
- Drilling - Water – general liability class code: 92102
- SIC code: 1781, NAIC code: 237110 - water well drilling, digging, boring or sinking (except water intake wells on oil and gas fields)
- Incidental Classes:?The incidental operations cannot exceed more than 45% of the following combined operations:
- Plumbing - Residential of Domestic – general liability class code: 98483
- Plumbing - Commercial and Industrial – general liability class code: 98482
- NAIC code: 238220 - Plumbing NOC - SIC code: 1711
- Machinery or Equipment Installation (Pump), Service and Repair – general liability class code: 97222
- NAIC code: 127290: Pump Installation NOC - SIC code: 1796
- Electrical Work – general liability class code: 92478
- NAIC code: 238210 - Electrical wiring for Pump Installation (Pump Wiring) - SIC code: 1731
- NAIC code: 335311 - Electric wiring for Control system pumps
- Ineligible Risks:
- Nationwide except AR, CO, HI, IL, LA, OR, SC
- Contact us for risks in the state of NY
Why work with our program administrator ?Longevity & Experience:?Over 16 years of underwriting experience in the ground water industry
- Custom Products:?Products specifically designed for the ground water industry
Coverages & Limits Available:???
- Property /Inland Marine? ($5mm TIV)
- General Liability ($1mm Occurrence / $2mm General Aggregate)
- Automobile? ($1mm combined single limit)
- Umbrella Options up to a $5mm limit)
- The program has been designed to include coverage that meets the special needs of the water well drillers industry.
- “Down-the-hole” Coverage
- Loss of Income for damaged equipment?
- Completed ACORD applications, signed by the insured, including detailed property information to include construction, occupancy, square footage and age
- Program Supplemental Questionnaire, signed by the insured
- 4 years of recently valued company loss runs
- Updated driver information
- Expiring premiums and target premiums for all lines of coverage
- Federal Employer Identification Number (FEIN)
- Complete vehicle identification numbers (VIN)
- RIG Schedule
- Print the? Submission Checklist to ensure you have everything you need?
Current Appointment with? the program administrator or, if not, complete the following items:?
- Broker Agreement
- IRS W-9
- Copy of E&O Certificate or Declaration Page
- Copy of the agency’s license per location
- Agency Profile Document
- If multiple locations, include a list and confirm ALL locations are covered under the operation’s Errors and Omissions policy