Convenience Store Program
Program Target Description:??Convenience Stores including those with gas sales, Liquor sales,? and restaurant exposures.? 24 Hour Stores and minor auto repair is also acceptable.?
- Target Risks:?? Convenience Stores including gas and liquor sales, with or without Car washes, restaurants or limited auto repair?
- Ineligible Risks:? Truck Stops, Facilities with full auto repair.?
- Geographic:?? Nationwide?
Why work with our program administrator???
- Longevity and Experience - Program staff has underwritten this class of business for 7 years.?
- Custom Products – offers specialized coverage designed specifically for this industry.?
- Service – Most quotes in 48 hours or less.?
Coverages & Limits Available:
- Admitted or Non-Admitted:? Non-Admitted?
- General Liability Limits up to $2,000,000 per occurrence / $3,000,000 aggregate?
- Property Limits - Up to $2,000,000.?
- Program Specific? Application required – Acords are not needed.?
- Insured must have at least 3 years of industry experience.??
- 5 Years current loss runs?
- Licensed Agent / Broker with current E&O limits of $1,000,000.?
- Completion of Broker agreement packet?