Commercial Nurseries & Greenhouses
Program Target Description;??An all-lines solution for Greenhouse Growers, Nurserymen and Garden Centers.?
- Target Risks:
- Greenhouse Growers?
- Nursery Growers?
- Independent Garden Centers?
- Urban Farms (100% Hydroponic fruit and/or vegetable growers and distributors)?
- Ineligible Risks:
- Livestock on Premises?
- Selling or Growing of Fruits and Vegetables (other than 100% Hydroponic Urban Farms) (Transplants acceptable, must sell directly to grower)?
- Operations with Fewer than 3 Employees, Including Partners and Owners?
- Agricultural Crop Spraying?
- Snow Removal (Limited snow removal may be acceptable)
- Nationwide except for HI and? AK?
Why work with our program administrator????
- Coverage offering designed for growers- Replacement Cost for greenhouse coverings and coverage for stock in the open
- $2,500 minimum premium??
- Assistance with proper valuation of greenhouses and the equipment contained within
- Competitive Rates
- Superior Customer Service?
Coverages & Limits Available
- General Liability – Premises and Operations (limits up to $1M per occurrence/$2M aggregate)
- Auto Liability (limits up to $1M per occurrence/$2M aggregate)
- Property, including Equipment Breakdown (limits up to $15M per location)
- Product Liability (limits up to $2M)
- Umbrella Liability (limits up to $15M)
- Workers’ Compensation (Statutory Limits).?? This coverage is placed outside the AIG program.?
- Completed and signed ACORD applications and Supplemental application?
- Complete description of operations
- 3 years plus 1 current year of currently valued, hard copy loss runs for all lines of business being requested
- MVRs for all drivers of company vehicles (if auto coverage requested)
- Workers Compensation: Description of safety initiatives, hiring practices, return-to-work and drug testing programs; Experience Modification Worksheet and 3-5 year history (if available)?