Adult Day Care, Mental & Behavioral Health and Other Social Services
Program Target Description:?Insurance program is designed for insuring the needs of non-profit and for-profit social service agencies providing professional services other than "hands on" medical care.?
- Target Risks:
- Drug and Alcohol Rehab/Clinics
- Mental Health Facilities
- Adult Day Care
- Social Services Agencies
- Crisis Centers?
- Ineligible Risks:?
- Developmentally Disabled?
- Correctional Housing?
- YMCA Programs
- Adoption / Foster Care Programs
- Youth Residential (Primary Exposure)?
- Para Transit Risks?
- Longevity & Experience: Over 16 years of underwriting experience for substance abuse treatment facilities
- Custom Products: Products specifically designed for substance abuse treatment facilities
Coverages & Limits Available:??
- Auto including Non Owned & Hired Auto - $1M
- Building & Personal Property - $1,000 up to $1M Limits
- Corporate Identity Protection
- General Liability - $3M limits available
- HIPAA Liability
- Inland Marine
- Occurrence or Claims Made Forms
- Professional Liability - $1M limit available?
- Sexual and Physical Abuse Liability
- Umbrella limits - $1M per occurrence / $1M aggregate? to $10M per occurrence /$10M aggregate?
- ACORD applications?
- Program Supplemental? Application
- 4 full years of carrier loss runs?
- Property Statement of Values
- Insured website address and/or brochure?
- Copy of insured's intake procedures & patient rules for residential facilities?
- Financial Statement?
????????Current appointment with? the program administrator or, if not, complete the following items:?
- Broker Agreement
- IRS W-9
- Copy of E&O Certificate or Declaration Page
- Copy of the agency’s license per location
- Agency Profile Document
- If multiple locations, include a list and confirm ALL locations are covered under the operation’s Errors and Omissions policy?